August 5, 2015

Update: Novecento (1976)

novecento3novecento4

During research for my other unknown movie I have rechecked the complete movie again. Although both main characters are probably younger than the actor in the unknown movie I wasn't sure if there are other kids and there are. At the beginning and end another boy and some kids even in sailor suits in part 1 at the last scenes of their childhood.

One boy in a quite rare brown suit and a dark blue collar with 2 thin white stripes and a white cap and also a boy in a long white sailor suit. The sailor suit scenes with Alfredo are also few and short.

The movie is of course a masterpiece with some very good and funny scenes. I considered buying it on DVD many years ago but I currently prefer other (US) movies.

I have checked hundreds of movies and still haven't found the unknown one. I will upload similar pics and movies next which might help to identify it.

Novecento main entry, rating 8

/2011/09/07/novecento-1976/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.