March 26, 2015

Info 196. R.I.P. Karl Moik

Unknown 3: Musikantenstadl ? Karl Moik 1990

R.I.P. Karl Moik ("Musikantenstadl") and also R.I.P. all victims of the Germanwings flight.

Maybe not all international followers knows or heard of the death of Karl Moik.

He was host of the most famous Volksmusik show. Lots of men and boys wearing Lederhosen were there. I have 2 entries, but one entry is with a different host.

Pictured is a 1990s unknown show with a confirmed host of Karl Moik, probably Musikantenstadl around 1990 (rating 10). I think one of my earliest Lederhosen recording, I still have for about 25 years. More infos and one more pic at

/2011/08/29/unknown-3-musikantenstadl-karl-moik-1990/

/2011/11/20/st-florianer-sangerknaben-musikantenstadl-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.