September 18, 2013

Info 181: Update Lederhosen and underwear, Oktoberfest, Musikantenstadl

I always wonder what kind of underwear males and females wearing (nowadays) under their Lederhosen.

According to a post at the German board paradisi.de/Beauty_und_Pflege/Bekleidung/Lederhosen/Forum

someone says that traditionally Lederhosen are/were worn without anything underneath and no lining.

What does it mean? Traditionally. When? I doubt that it is/was true for everyone (little boys, women).

As mentioned in my post

/2011/10/24/story-9-what-underwear-in-lederhosen/

there are several movies showing parts of underwear underneath.

Maybe it's the same questions as what wearing under a kilt.

 

In the latest episode of Musikantenstadl (also boys, check a blog search) there were lots of young women in Lederhosen. And of course men and boys in Lederhosen in the audience.

 

The Oktoberfest 2013 starting this Saturday.

I have to check for upcoming broadcastings. Of course I don't know what will then be aired live.

Please check my posts for the last years. But I try to announce anything important as soon as possible.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.