October 8, 2024

Cider with Rosie (1998)

 

Another missig post. A very young boy in a sailor suit. Light blue big collar. Straw hat. Pic from 5. Dec 2019. UK/USA 1998.

Rating maybe ~3 or less. I assume few/very few and brief scenes.

I think I now have most of the notable missing posts. I think these are from an older computer, I have copied later. I will now continue mainly with Our Gang episodes.

Many pics of rating 4 and less are also still missing but posts exist. Same for some (higher rated) updates. But most best pics should be in the main posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.