September 14, 2023

Gudrun (1992)


Drama
Year: 1992
Year in film: 1942   
Country: Germany
Who in clothing: Fritz ~12 ?, Lederhosen
Who in clothing 2: Fritz, others, uniform
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: medium ?    
Rating:  8/10 
Rating: ********
Comment: Roman Mitterer in Lederhosen with H-style suspenders, also sitting and also he and others (at least men but probably other boys as well) in 30s uniform. Pic from the trailer.

Directed by Hans W. Geißendörfer ("Lindenstraße)"

Very interesting. I think I have seen it many years ago. How could I miss this? Needs to be rechecked. Main character is the girl Gudrun with very long, dark pigtails. But the boy is obviously also often shown. Not sure about the amout of Lederhosen. Maybe half in Lederhosen and other half in uniform.

Rating ~7-8 for now.

I also have re-uploaded a pic of 11 yo Thomas from Krempoli on my other blog, rating 7 (Lederhosen). Entry on this blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.