July 12, 2017

Update: Unknown 25

unknown25dunknown25c

I found 3 or 4 more pics of this unknown (movie or) series. These pics are captured in 2010 (airing much earlier, 90s ?), so half a year earlier than the 2 others which now confirmed belonging together. The medieval stone wall (and water mill) looks now more like South or East European (perhaps Italy or Spain) and maybe not Canadian or Australian.

I thought, I found a hint, on what brand and age of tapes this could be from, but probably this was wrong and so I still haven't found the original recording. I don't have the time to watch all my tapes, often LP.  I'm quite sure, that I didn't knew and didn't wrote the title when recorded, anyway. I have to do more research. Maybe the caps are from a short clip on a DVDr.

Maybe, someone now recognizes the building or actors. I still haven't found my Italian and other unknown movies (tag unknown), same for other blogs. I'm sure, that I don't have a recording of the other unknown Italian movie aired around 1988-1992, just the photo.

/2017/02/25/unknown-25-canadian-or-australian-series-or-movie/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.