July 13, 2017

Unknown #25 found? Five Mile Creek ?



After a rather short search, I finally found my original recording. Unfortunately, a 4 minute short clip only. At least I can provide some more infos and pics.

It was on my 2nd oldest tape, broadcasted in Germany probably in 1989. Looks like an adventure series/movie. Probably Australian (or Canadian) as fist assumed).

The younger boy (pic 2 and pic 2 of my 1st post) is in a store, where he used to work. Pic 1 showing the owner. There's also his wife with grey curly hair. And they are calling a young lady called Maggie (daughter or employee ?).

Pic 2 showing the boy leaving the store. No watermill but wooden wagon wheel. He then saw a lady hiding and walking. And then a young lady climbed out of the window from the building with the stone wall (pic in update 1).

Then the boy and the other, older boy entering the cabin of Jeremiah and reading from his diary about "Sept. 1852" (probably the gold rush in AUS).

Not sure if pic 3 belongs to the same movie but probably. Could be the young lady (Maggie) and also looks like Louise Caire Clark. The man also looks Australian. But maybe not Rod Mullinar. The only matching series, I found is Five Mile Creek. Location and plot are similar. But I only found a blonde boy there and noone called Jeremiah.

/2017/02/25/unknown-25-canadian-or-australian-series-or-movie/

Update: I found this.  The Haunted School (1986). I even bought it. But it was not that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.