October 16, 2016

Update: Toni Goldwascher



Searching for my new pigtail blog, I have briefly rechecked this DVD.

The movie is still very good and there are more boys in Lederhosen than I remembered. Tight Lederhosen and barefoot.

Most boys are quite young and I still prefer Florian Schlegl (pic 1, middle, red shirt) in his smooth finished Lederhosen.

Also some other good scenes like Toni in underwear (looks too modern for the 1950s).

The movie is quite unusual. I have to watch it again completetly. I think I prefer real Heimatfilms.

Main entry, still rating 9 at

/2011/08/14/toni-goldwascher/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.