July 3, 2016

Update: My Boy Jack (previously unknown)

myboyjack2myboyjack3

Some time ago I found a pic like pic 1 on the web but untitled. I somehow thought of a German or Austrian movie but it's "My Boy Jack". The man on the left is Daniel Radcliffe. I already have an entry (rating 6, headshot only). I didn't recognoized the boy (nor Harry Potter) from this side view. Unfortunately few scenes of the boy (Robbie Kay). Set in 1914 or 1915. Scenes inside starting at around 28 minutes, these pics some minutes later.

Handsome boy, good and rare striped sailor collar. Now also showing that it's a (typical) short sailor suit and long stockings.

/2012/02/24/my-boy-jack/

I'm still searching for my unknown Italian movie and I have searched all movies back to 1979. I will maybe search until the mid 60s as I'm sure it's a movie in color. Not much hope though. Perhaps it's a rare TV movie and not on DVD.

I'm currently very busy and don't have much movies to post (especially no Heimatfilms or Lederhosen movies). Maybe I already have most of them.

Suggestions are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.