February 2, 2016

Update 2: Krempoli



As announced I have bought this DVD set and maybe it's better than thought. Also very good bib overalls scenes including peeing (now rating 7-8 instead of 6, see my other blog). Also more boys in Lederhosen.

Pic 1 is from ep 1 with some kids in short Lederhosen running out of school but very brief scene (but also rear view shown). The image quality is quite poor, at least on a PC.

Pic 2 showing 11 yo blond Kurt Rudolph as Thomas in longer Lederhosen (very often shown) in ep 2. He looks a bit older to me. Filmed in or around Munich in 1974.

I only have checked ep 1-3 yet. Other scenes of interest next to the overalls are a boy shirtless and barefoot in green sport shorts and also a skinny dipping scene.

For Lederhosen currently rating 6 but I think I have to give at least rating 7. More updates later.

/2012/08/28/krempoli-ein-platz-fur-wilde-kinder/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.