May 29, 2015

Update: Löwengrube



I have checked some of my rare movies (of all my blogs) and I have finally found this on YouTube. Previously rated 9-10 for Lederhosen scenes (!) and now have checked most or all of the missing earlier episodes (but at very high speed).

I only found this scenes set in 1914 of one older boy in a short sailor suit (ep. Wachablösung, Youtube D1 4). Obviously very few scenes before the 1930s and I haven't found my other sailor suit scenes at school yet. I also will recheck my Lederhosen scenes where I started watching this series on TV. I considered buying this on DVD. Luckily, I didn't. I only found one more toddler in Lederhosen.

Very few other scenes of boys in historical clothing. Some few b&w footage scenes of boys in 1930s youth uniforms (D5 3). The later Lederhosen scenes are still very good (season 2, D5 3).

/2013/04/14/lowengrube/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.