April 17, 2015

Káta a krokodýl

kataakrokodyl

Family film
-Year: 1966
-Year in film: 1960s ?
-Country: CZ
-Who in clothing: boy ~7 Lederhosen ?
-Who in clothing 2: girl overalls
-Available on DVD: no ?
-I own: no
-Clothing occurence: medium ?
-Rating: 3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: At least one boy in Lederhosen or shorts with H-style suspenders. I thunk also others in shorts. And the main character in bib overalls (overalls blog rating 3).

Novel by Nina Gernet. Szenario by Ota Hofman. Directed by Vera Plinová-Simková. 66 minutes.

I checked this some time ago, so I don’t remember much of it.

Typical but not bad family movie. Unfortunately in b&w.

Rating 3 for now.

1 comment:

  1. I love Ota Hofman for his fantastic books "Pan Tau".

    He was the hero of my childhood days!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.