December 15, 2017

Update 2: Heidemelodie



During research for pics for my other blogs, I found some larger pics of this very good and rare movie (rating 10, TOP#1, smooth finished Lederhosen).

Pic 2 is new and showing another boy on the left at school. Maybe it's then same boy pictured in pic 1 (blonde, same shirt). The redhaired boy on the right is also shown at the doctor (pic in the main entry).

Unfortunately still not on DVD. I have to recheck if I have a TV recording. But if so, then most likely not completely.

Main entry

/2011/08/26/heidemelodie/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.