February 23, 2014

The Little Red Schoolhouse


Drama starring Dickie Moore
-Year: 1936
-Year in film: 1930s
-Country: USA
-Who in clothing: Dickie 10 sailor suit
-Who in clothing 2: girls sailor dresses
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Clothing occurrence: medium
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Dickie Moore (pic 1 and 3) as an orphan in a white and also a dark sailor suit (at school), dark collar, 2 stripes. Also I think 2 girls in sailor dresses at school. I'm not sure, but the kid on pic 2 is probably a girl with curly hair wearing a white short collar. There's also a rear view.

I found this by coincidence (completely on YouTube).

Rather few good scenes with him in sailor suits. I haven't found any good rear view of the collar flap. So rating 5 only.

Starring Frank Coughlan Jr., Lloyd Hughes and Ann Doran. Story by Paul Perez.

I have 2 more movies starring Dickie Moore here which are better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.