February 1, 2014

Info 183: Update: Der Schandfleck (1956)

schandfleck

Had been aired today.

Unfortunately I have missed most of it. At the end only showing a girl and kids far in the background.

Previously even without a pic, I now found this on a short clip on YouTube.

However, probably rather few good scenes.

Still at least rating 5. I hope for a rebroadcasting but haven't found any in the near future.

For more infos see it's entry at

/2011/11/15/der-schandfleck-1956/

Tomrorrow fairy tales on 3sat. Heimatfilms on 3sat often on Friday afternoons. Unfortunately I can't receive Bayern 3 anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.