May 7, 2013

Kinder des Sturms

TV drama
-Year: 2009
-Year in film: 1946-1949
-Country: Germany
-Who in clothing: boys ~8-10, Lederhosen
-Who in clothing 2: boys shorts suspenders
-Available on DVD yes ?
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Clothing occurence: very low ?
-Rating:  3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Had been aired yesterday. Unfortunately I missed the first half and only noticed one young boy about 8 yo in short Lederhosen (mainly rear view) and maybe some other boys in the background. Scene at about 15 minutes before the end. Sorry, I recorded too late, so no pics. I even missed the rebroadcasting later last night.

Also lots of boys in shorter pants with suspenders. And a boy in pajamas.

Quite interesting movie set after WWII. Good rural landscape scenes almost looking like a Heimatfilm. Young girl with dark pigtails.

I can't say if there are better scenes at the beginning but I dont think so.

For the brief Lederhosen scenes rating 3 for now only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.