May 26, 2013

Info 170: Löwengrube s2e12

One boy about 9 or 10 yo (maybe a different supporting actor) in short Lederhosen shown from a distance (but not bad). Barefoot standing on the cobblestone street. Rear view. At about 3 minutes before the end. Unfortunately I missed the beginning 10 minutes. Still set in the mid or late 40s.

Rating 5-6. I think no need for an additional pic. I have uploaded one to the previous post. Next week the last ep. of season 2. Then season 3 which I think is set in the 50s and also featuring at least a young boy (though unknown if Lederhosen).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.