December 23, 2023

Erste Begegnung (1955)

 

16mm movie starring Fritz Wepper, Hans Clarin, 27 min
Year: 1955
Year in film: 1950s
Country: Germany
Who in clothing: boy ~11 Lederhosen
Who in clothing 2:
Available on DVD: no 
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: low- ?    
Rating:  4/10  
Rating: ****
Comment: At least this boy in Lederhosen. Not sure about his name. Not Fritz Wepper. I think few good scenes, so rating ~4-5.

Another 16mm film. I missed this but got this as suggestion on my other blog. Thanks very much!

Not on IMDb.  

Erste Begegnung (1992) is also nice starring handsome Benjamin Zobrys.  Is this from series Der Patenonkel? I have him in Kartoffeln mit Stippe (sailor suit rating 10 f/m).


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.