August 20, 2023

Info 325: Webfinds

 

Sorry, I'm currently quite busy and running out of movies. I'm also re-watching my DVDs, currently I'm watching Voor een verloren soldaat (For a Lost Soldier) at least a girl in a sailor dress there and boys in 1940s clothes, coming soon.

I found 3 musical clips with this pic, taken from another (unknown) PD movie and/or personal collection. This appears on song Happy Days are here again (Harry Hudson's Melody Men), Ray Ventura & ses Collégiens... "Aux Îles Vent-Debout" (1937) and Orchester Ludwig Rüth... "Wo die Strandpromenade zu Ende geht !" (1936), clips by Leotarus1975.

Also some few other pics, beach set in Belgium (Knokke-Heist, Oostende, Blankenberge). And many other clips with vintage pics 30s/40s including Berlin, some colorized. But I haven't checked them all. Maybe also Lederhosen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.