May 31, 2023

Freies Land (1946)


DEFA drama
Year: 1946
Year in film: ~1945   
Country: Germany
Who in clothing: boy, Lederhosen ?
Who in clothing 2:
Available on DVD: no ?
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: very low  
Rating:  3/10  
Rating: ***
Comment: I only noticed this boy in short Lederhosen with H-sytle suspenders. Not sure about the fabric. Brief scene. (I might have missed some other scenes).

So rating ~3 only.

I also found a handsome blonde, freckled boy (B&w) in Landarzt Dr. Brock (ep 13) but no Lederhosen. Maybe Lederhosen scenes in other episodes, some are in color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.