January 3, 2022

Unknown 31: Unknown Heimatfilm

 


During research for "Rosamunde Pilcher: Vier Luftballons und ein Todesfall" (see my overalls blog, rating 5), I've found this pic on Google Images which is misaligned to this movie. It was originally posted on "Augsburger Allgemeine" online, 2 days ago and is obviously a different part of  a TV programme.

I'm not sure if it's a modern Heimatfilm (image ratio is not fullscreen but rather wide, image quality and colors are good, man and women looks also modern, haircut, glasses) or if it's a classic movie (60s) as the short Lederhosen suggests.

The time could also be wrong. So it might be a Christmas broadcast. The only notable was Sissy (mainly part 1). 

I've also checked the online magazine, but I haven't found it. Most movies there are from ZDF, like the misaligned text. Or could be at BR.

Can anybody help? Maybe I already have this movie. Especially when it's a classic.

Probably it's at the end of the movie, a marriage?

Update: I rechecked it and found it on the newspaper dated 1-1-2022. Pic is not from a movie but 10 year old pic of priest Herbert Kohler from Neuburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.