July 24, 2021

Víctimas del pecado

 


Drama
Year: 1951
Year in film: 1950s ?
Country: Mexico
Who in clothing: Juanito ~10, sailor suit
–Who in clothing 2:
–Available on DVD:
yes
–I own:
no
–Clothing occurrence:
low+
–Rating: 
3/10 
–Rating: ***
–Comment:
One boy, I think Ismael Pérez in a dark, long sailor suit and matching collar with crossed 3 striped. 

English title: Victims of Sin, aka Hell's Kitchen. I think 2 rather brief scenes. Pics from the end, then open collar/dickey. I also found a publicity pic with a white sailor's cap.

Handsome boy actor, unusual sailor collar, but I don't like it that much. Few scenes, so rating ~3-4 only.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.