September 24, 2020

The Peppermint Pig

Drama series, 5 ep
Year: 1977
Year in film: 1900s
Country: UK
Who in clothing: boy ~8 ? sailor suits
–Who in clothing 2: hist clothes
–Available on DVD:
no ?
–I own:
no
–Clothing occurrence:
low ?
–Rating: 
4/10
–Rating: ****
–Comment:
At least one young boy, probably one of the 4 siblings in a long sailot suit. Black pants, blue collar. Pic from ep 4.

I found this BBC series by coincidence flipping for lots of BBC and other School TV series. Some more on my other blog.

Rating ~4-5 for now. I haven't seen all episodes and assume rather few (good) scenes.

Novel by Nina Bawden.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.