April 18, 2020

Info 78: Import / new blog

I tried to import my last wordpress backup to a new blog, but only 1 of the 4 files worked (automatically). Only 252 posts could be imported, all from 2011, so even less than on this blog. But some contain updated posts (texts). Pics are not imported, yet.

Unlike on my overalls blog, I haven't found any remaining working pics.

I have all posts (until 9/2018) but it would be too much work to import them all manually. ~2000-3000 posts on my other blog and >1000 here. And then adding photos and fixing links. I think, I will try to fix the XML files. I found a good converter for wordpress, but it doesn't convert into Google XML format. Maybe I have to convert twice. But there are limited imports each day. Any help?

Here is the 2nd blog, but as said no new posts

https://sailorsuitsandlederhosenfilmblog2.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.