June 14, 2017

Der blaue Helm

DEFA TV family film
Year: 1979
Year in film: 1970s ?
Country: East Germany
Who in clothing: boy ~13 ? Lederhosen
Who in clothing 2: boys, girls ~8-9 ? shorts
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: low ?
Rating:  4/10
Rating: ****
Comment: At least this older boy in typical buckskin Lederhosen without suspenders but with zippers. Also other, younger kids in shorts including one shirtless boy in red and dark blue shorts, probably cotton fabric.

1976 novel by Günter Görlich. I found this by coincidence but only have checked it briefly. I think rather few good scenes. Older boys in Lederhosen are quite rare in East German movies. But I don't like this thin actor and 70s style clothes and haircuts.

Rating 4 only. But probably a good plot, like usual.

R.I.P Ulf Stark (“Dårfinkar & dönickar”). For more infos see my shiny shorts blog (rating up to 10).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.