April 9, 2017

Update 5: Löwengrube

loewengrube-u5bloewengrube-u5

As announced, I'm running out of Lederhosen movies. Currently, I'm replacing the tiny pics of my earliest posts on my bib overalls blog. After that, I think I will do it here as well.

Pics of my other blogs are in different folders, but some are elsewhere, like pics I made from own TV recordings instead of YouTube caps. So I came across this one which is from s2e13 (pic 2, I already had). Main entry (Lederhosen, sailor suits, rating 9) at

/2013/04/14/lowengrube/

I also have recently uploaded a better pic of

Swiss Family Robinson (1975)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.