July 22, 2014

Buffalo Bill and the Indians, or Sitting Bull's History Lesson

buffalobill1976makingof  buffalobill1976b

Western starring Paul Newman
-Year: 1976
-Year in film: ~1870s
-Country: USA
-Who in clothing:  Annie ~31, sailor dress
-Who in clothing 2: boy, hist. clothes
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Clothing occurence: low ?
-Rating: 2/10 ?
-Rating: **
-Comment: At least this young woman, I think 31 yo Geraldine Chaplin as Annie Oakley  in a long blue greyish sailor-style dress including a long collar, wide dark blue stripes and a straw hat. Of course also others in historical clothing and at least one young boy (pic 2) also wearing a hat (I can't identify the rest of his clothes). Looks like a jacket also with stripes.

As told on my bib overalls blog, I'm still into Westerns. I searched a lot and there are few good movies (showing boys in overalls). There are many movies also showing boys (in historical clothes) and some are very good (like "River Of No Return") but unfortunatley not a question for my blogs. (Probably some kids wearing pants made from leather).

I have to check out this Western the next broadcasting but probably there are better Westerns. Pic 1 is from a Behind The Scenes clip. The others are from clips from the movie. Directed by Robert Altman.

Rating 2 for now.

buffalobill1976

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.