June 27, 2014

Info 186: Update: Volny chernogo morya

volnychernogomorya4volnychernogomorya5

I have seen some more parts of this long Soviet TV series (rating 7).

Next to a short white sailor suit this boy also wears a different pair in reverse colors (except the collar which is white on both) , so medium blue with white stripes. Also squared collar at front. Short collar flap on the back and also the straw hat. Matching white dickey and scarf with thicker stripes. White stockings and short pants. Also the girl with a flying white collar (ep 4 or ep 2 as well?) Pics of the boy from episode 2.

Russian title “Волны Черного моря” released in 1976, filmed in 1975, set in about 1905. This might be a sequel to “Beleet parus odinokiy” (1937) and I had this on my queue list as Beleet parus odinokiy (1957), so I wasn't sure about the right title and if I already had this. Funny scenes and funny straw hat. I prefer the white sailor suit, but like dark blue traditional collars and finer stripes.

Main entry at

/2011/12/20/volny-chernogo-morya/

volnychernogomorya6

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.