April 6, 2014

Info 184: Documentaries (Lederhosen)

I have recently seen 2 or 3 documentaries involving boys in Lederhosen (not docus about Lederhosen) but there were very few b&w pics or clips only and I haven't made any screenshots.

Last week one about cooking during and after WWII and previously  some other docus about the war. Mainly on WDR. (I already have some similar entries).

I don't have the time to record and watch all that and I won't add that here (except if there's anything notable like very handsome kids or smooth finish Lederhosen or else rating 7 or up).

 

There are also many movies with boys in beige or brown shorts, but I also don't add non-leather stuff. Sometimes I'm not 100% sure if I have seen something in bad image quality.

I will try my best to find and add something asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.