December 2, 2013

Richard Strauss - Die Frau ohne Schatten (2013)

Opera. Modern version
-Year: 2013
-Year in film: 1910s
-Country: Germany
-Who in clothing: girls, sailor dresses
-Who in clothing 2: boys suits
-Available on DVD: no ?
-I own: no, partly seen
-Clothing occurence: low
-Rating: 2/10 ?
-Rating: **
-Comment: A bunch of kids, boys and girls, around 10 yo in medium blue suits. I only noticed some few girls with sailor collars. Boys in regular white collars. Later in modern clothes. Sorry I recorded too late.

Had been aired yesterday. 3 hours 15 minutes. Scenes in the middle at about 2h00. I missed the beginning. I have seen the last 1 hour (but missing some minutes as well). No more scenes there.

Aus der Bayerischen Staatsoper. Starring Johan Botha, directed by Krzysztof Warlikowski. Played on Nov 21, 2013.

Rating 2-3 for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.