July 15, 2013

Info 176: Updates

Some minor updates of my list entry (sailor suit collars).

The last episodes of the series Löwengrube had been aired. Sadly no more Lederhosen scenes. I still have to check the earlier episodes. The 50s were disappointing. But still rating 9. Maybe more for sailor suits.

Sorry , nothing much more of interest.

Probably some are interested in my Long Johns underwear post on my overalls blog. Or Klasse Segel Abenteuer (teen boys, girls) including  swimwear, bibs and bedroom scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.