June 16, 2013

Info 172: Updates

17juni1953

Tage des Sturms + Löwengrube.

Tage des Sturms aka 17. Juni 1953 (pictured) had been aired today. Unfortunately I missed about the first half. At least I saw 2 brief scenes with the boy pictured. Unlike the dark smooth finish suspenders, the Lederhosen are of light brown buckskin leather.

Thomas (10 yo?) looking much younger. I have to recheck it and hope for a rebroadcasting.

For more infos see the main entry, rating 5.

Löwengrube s3e2 had been aired today. Still set in 1950.

Only one notable scene of another boy, about 9 or 10 yo in buckskin Lederhosen playing in the background. (No need for another pic.) Also other boys playing in shorts.

 

Sorry, I have to pause blogging. See my overalls blog.

/2013/04/11/tage-des-sturms/

/2013/04/14/lowengrube/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.