April 21, 2013

Info 166: Update Löwengrube 2

No Lederhosen and no sailor suit scenes in the next episode "Vorsehungen" set in 1939. Only 2 brief scenes of 2 boys, I think brothers (or maybe cousins) in pajamas sitting at a table and in one bedroom.

The dark brown haired boy in Lederhosen (at least pic 1 and 2 in the main entry is called Maxi (I wasn't sure as there are also other grown ups called Max as well and the younger Maxi isn't credited). Rudi is a grown up and the other boy is not named here but is probably Ulrich Derse as Kurti who has medium/dark blond hair.

I will soon make an entry on my bedroom blog.

Next episode/next update next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.