February 22, 2026

Bäst i klassen genom tiderna

 

Kids history show, 6 ep 
–Year: 2025 
–Year in film: 1901, (1689-)  
–Country: Sweden 
–Who in clothing: boys, girls sailor dresses 
–Who in clothing 2: bib overalls, other hist clothes
–Available on DVD: no ?    
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: often *             
–Rating: 4/10 ?       
–Rating: ****
–Comment: I think boys and girls in sailor dresses. Ep 3 "Flickskola" set in 1901. Other episodes span years from 1689-1996. Bib overalls (1 girl) on my other blog rating 6.

Briefly checked. Another episodes are set in 1942 and 1970. But I think no Lederhosen or other clothes of interest.

Rating 3-4. Boys in dresses are rare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.