January 11, 2026

Der Riese vom Steinfeld

 

Comical opera
–Year: 2002 
–Year in film: 1880s  
–Country: Austria 
–Who in clothing: boys ~8-11 ? Lederhosen
–Who in clothing 2:  
–Available on DVD: yes ?   
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: low- ?            
–Rating: 3/10 *      
–Rating: ***
–Comment: Happy New Year! I found some parts on my VHS. At least some parts are available online. Luckily I found the title as I had the text "Bleib fröhlich und lustig ein Knab in Steinfeld". First 0 Google hits, but then I found it under Oper Steinfeld.

Some young boys (of a 1880s boys choir) in light grey buckskin Lederhosen with H-style suspenders. Open jackets.

I don't know the full opera. I assume rather few scenes. 

3h opera by Friedrich Cerha. Novel by Peter Turrini. Based on a tale. 

And young boys. So rating ~3-(4). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.