February 8, 2024

Peppermint-Frieden

 

Drama
Year: 1983
Year in film: 1940s   
Country: Germany
Who in clothing: boy ~9 Lederhosen
Who in clothing 2:
Available on DVD: yes 
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: very low   
Rating:  3/10   
Rating: ***
Comment: One or 2 blonde boys sitting in dark buckskin Lederhosen with simple suspenders. I think very few and brief scenes. Sitting in the car and at school. Set between 1943-1950. B&W and color. I think Lederhosen only in b&w.

Also other scenes of interest like scenes in underwear and swimwear.

For the Lederhosen scenes rating ~3. I don't like much this movie. Movie rating maybe ~4-5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.