May 28, 2022

75 Jahre Schulstreiche (Cornelsen)

 

Commercial
Year: 2021 ?
Year in film: 2021 ?
Country: Germany
Who in clothing: girl ~12 ? Lederhosen
Who in clothing 2: girl shorts
Available on DVD: no ?
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: very low
Rating:  3/10
Rating: ***
Comment: Some few brief scenes of a kid, I think this is a girl acting as a boy in short buckskin Lederhosen with H-style suspenders.

I found this during research for "English G Lighthouse" and similar DVDs from this school book company. (I recently bought a DVD and an interactive whiteboard DVD-ROM, my 1st one). More infos on both my other blogs.

There are some few more anniversary clips. I assume this is a girl, better shown in clip "75 Jahre große Pause". I haven't found others in Lederhosen.

On the Lighthouse and similar DVDs (color) there are handsome kids (including boys in white shiny shorts). Unfortunately I only found one brief clips of other kids of an upcoming edition. At least there are several book previews with some pics of the vids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.