June 3, 2020

Keménykalap és krumpliorr


Family film / series, 4 ep
–Year: 1974
–Year in film: 1970
–Country: Hungary
–Who in clothing: boy ~8 Lederhosen
–Who in clothing 2: boys shorts
–Available on DVD: yes?
–I own: no
–Clothing occurence: medium+
–Rating:  3/10
–Rating: ***
–Comment: At least one chubby boy in dark brown, I think buckskin Lederhosen with H-style suspenders. Also others in shorts.
New post.
Scene pictured at 12 minutes. Several scenes in the 1st half, also some near the end at ~1h01. In between he also wore long pants with suspenders and shorts without suspenders.
First I wasn't sure about the fabric but it seems buckskin leather in the sun. Maybe soft leather.
Typical movie of it's time.
Somehow I don't like the Lederhosen.
Rating ~3 only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.