February 1, 2026

Curmán (2025)

 

Gay short film, 24 min
–Year: 2025 
–Year in film: 2020s ?  
–Country: Spain 
–Who in clothing: Antón ~9 ?, sailor suit 
–Who in clothing 2:  
–Available on DVD: no ?    
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: medium+ ?            
–Rating: 7/10 ?      
–Rating: *******
–Comment: At least this communion boy (Xurxo Cuquejo) in a long white sailor suit with regular dark blue collar, 3 stripes. Not sure about the time setting. I think rather modern. Rural setting.

Director Alejandro Jato. International title: Cousin. No entry yet on IMDb.

I haven't seen the full movie yet. Selection of several festivals. 

Rating 6-7 for now.  Update: I have briefly checked it. More scenes than assumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.