March 31, 2024

Devil Dog: The Hound of Hell


Horror TV movie
–Year: 1978
–Year in film: 1970s  
–Country: USA
–Who in clothing: girl Bonnie, ~12, sailor dress
–Who in clothing 2:
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: low ?
–Rating:  3/10 ? 
–Rating: ***
–Comment: At least Kim Richards in a dark blue or similar sailor-style dress. White, round collar (lace ?). One thin red stripe, red scarf. And red ribbons at her pigtails. Late 70s setting.

Also starring Ike Eisenmann. 

I only have checked this briefly. Scene pictured at 12 minutes.

Rating ~3. I also have her 4 years earlier on Little House on the Prairie. And 3 posts on my other blog. Some more with Ike Eisenmann.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.