October 17, 2022

Le temps des secrets (2022)

Biography, novel by Marcel Pagnol, remake
–Year: 2022
–Year in film: 1906 ?
–Country: Sweden
–Who in clothing: boy sailor suit
–Who in clothing 2: hist. clothes
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: medium- ?
–Rating:  3/10 ?
–Rating: ***
–Comment: At least one or more young boys in sailor suit(s) and historical clothes (including shorts). Maybe also ladies in sailor (style) dresses.

I haven't seen the complete movie, yet. I don't think that the main characters wore sailor suits/dresses. Main character is younger than in the 2007 TV movie (I own that on DVD, rating 8). Probably the remake is not as good. For sailor suit scenes rating ~3-4 for now, movie itself maybe rating ~5? Perfect rural setting. Handsome boy. Needs to be rechecked later. Pic from the trailer.

https://sailorsuitsandlederhosenfilmblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/le-temps-des-secrets.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.