January 14, 2022

Video Visits: Austria - The Land of Music

 


Travel video
–Year: 2001 ?
–Year in film: 2000s ?
–Country: Austria
–Who in clothing: boys, sailor suits
–Who in clothing 2:
–Available on DVD: VHS only?
–I own: no
–Clothing occurence: very low ?
–Rating:  3/10
–Rating: ***
–Comment: At least the Vienna Boys CHoir (Wiener Sängerknaben) in their dark blue sailor suits.

I found this during research for my School TV blog.

There are also Laserdiscs (not sure if for this video as well). Running time ~60 minutes?

I haven't checked the full video. Maybe Lederhosen as well?

I assume very few scenes. As these are mainly travel videos.

So rating ~2-3 for now only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.