March 11, 2017

The Adventures of Black Beauty (1972)

adventuresofblackbeauty1972

Family series, 52 ep
–Year: 1972
–Year in film: 1870s ?
–Country: UK
–Who in clothing: Kevin ~13, knickers
–Who in clothing 2: other hist. cl.
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Clothing occurence: often
–Rating:  3/10 ?
–Rating: ***
–Comment: Sorry, a bit off topic as I'm running out of Lederhosen movies. At least historical clothes in or around the 1870s. Roderick Shaw (1958-1996) in knickers and a vest (also other pants including beige and grey. Long?) and teen girls and women in dresses, maybe sailor-style and also straw hats. Also other boys and girls.

I don't know/remember the complete series. Looks a bit old fashioned and mainly with and for teen girls and horses.

Maybe not bad for the plot and these days. Pic from s1e1.

Rating 3-4 (as off topic).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.