February 22, 2017

Awantura o Basie (1959)

awanturaobasie1959bawanturaobasie1959

Family film
–Year: 1959
–Year in film: 1930s ?
–Country: Poland
–Who in clothing: girls ~8, sailor dress
–Who in clothing 2: boy ~7 ? sailor suit
–Available on DVD: no ?
–I own: no
–Clothing occurence: medium- ?
–Rating:  2/10 ?
–Rating: **
–Comment: I think some young girls in sailor dresses, short white collar and at least one young boy at the end in a short, dark (blue) suit but obviously not with a sailor collar.

I almost forgot this and previously just had the 1995 color remake (teen girls, rating 2).

I have checked it briefly, long time ago and could find clips of better quality.

Rating 2-3 for now only.

For more infos see the remake at

/2016/11/16/awantura-o-basie-1995/

awanturaobasie1959c

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.