December 22, 2015

Alma schafft alle

almaschafftalle

DEFA film
–Year: 1980
–Year in film: ~1980
–Country: East Germany
–Who in clothing: Jan ~7 ?, Lederhosen
–Who in clothing 2:
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Clothing occurence: low
–Rating:  4/10 ?
–Rating: ****
–Comment: Attlila Godow, around 6 or 7 yo in short buckskin Lederhosen with H-sytle suspenders. Also boys in speedos.

I have checked this movie some time ago and don't remember it.

I think I haven't noticed any other in Lederhosen and this boy is very young and I think rather few scenes. Available on an Agnes Kraus compilation DVD.

So rating 3-4 for now only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.