February 5, 2025

The Drover's Wife: The Legend of Molly Johnson

 

Western
–Year: 2021
–Year in film: 1893  
–Country: Australia
–Who in clothing: boys, sailor suits
–Who in clothing 2:
–Available on DVD: yes ?  
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: very low ?        
–Rating:  4/10 ?     
–Rating: ****
–Comment: New post. Suggestion from JN. Thanks Johnny! 2 boys in rare dark blue sailor suits at minute 29. I think a brief scene only. I think Jobe and Nash Zammit-Harvey. 2 stripes, also on front of the knee length pants. I found another boy and or both boys (I think in total 3) in other clothes. Of course many in historical clothes.

Interesting suits. But for the brief scene rating ~4 only.

Based on a play. Director and main character by Leah Purcell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.