May 23, 2024

Lantern Hill

 

TV drama, Lucy Maud Montgomery
–Year: 1989
–Year in film: 1935
–Country: Canada, USA
–Who in clothing: Jane ~12 ?, sailor dress
–Who in clothing 2: hist. clothes
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: very low?
–Rating:  3/10 ?
–Rating: ***
–Comment: At least a girl in a dark blue sailor dress. Obviously Mairon Bennett (sister of Zachary Bennett), I think also pigtailed. There's also another dark haired girl.

I haven't seen the full movie yet. I assume few scenes at the end only.

Directed by Kevin Sullivan ("Road to Avonlea"), co-produced by Disney and CBC.

Typical Sullivan movie and "Anne of Green Gables" setting and plot.

I assume few good scenes. Rating ~3 for that sailor dress scene for now only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.