July 29, 2023

Suomisen taiteilijat

 

Comedy film
–Year: 1943
–Year in film: 1940s   
–Country: Finland
–Who in clothing: Olli ~16,  Kaija ~9 sailor suit
–Who in clothing 2: boy overalls
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: low ?   
–Rating:  3/10 ?  
–Rating: ***
–Comment: A girl (Tuula Ignatius) in a dark (blue) Navy-style sailor dress and matching collar. And I found Lasse Pöysti (1927-2019) in a dark jacket with white collar but not sure in what movie. Maybe in this as well. I found a pic on kotiliesi.fi

https://kotiliesi.fi/ihmiset-ja-ilmiot/ilmiot/oi-aikoja-rakkaimmat-radiomuistot-lauantain-toivotuista-markus-setaan/

The first movie/movie series is Suomisen perhe (soon on my other blog) with a lady in bib overalls. Also 2 very young kids, at least one is a boy in overalls at least in Suomisen taiteilijat.

I haven't seen the movies. The pic is taken from YouTube clip Suomen Filmiteollisuus closing logo (1942) to show the characters.

Rating 3-4 for now. Needs to be rechecked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.