January 11, 2016

Les violons du bal



Drama starring Jean-Louis Trintignant
–Year: 1974
–Year in film: 1940s
–Country: France
–Who in clothing: Michel ~8 sailor suit
–Who in clothing 2: Michel, shorts, men uniforms
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: low ?
–Rating:  3/10 *
–Rating: ***
–Comment: At least a young boy, around 8-9 yo, probably David Drach (son of the director playing his childhood) in a short, dark blue sailor suit, including hat. Dark blue collar with typical 3 white stripes. Also white suit and or pajamas.

I don't know the complete movie yet, but I assume rather few scenes as he also wear other clothes. Also shirtless in shorts with suspenders.

One of many French WWII setting movies. He's also very young. Late setting for a sailor suit.

So rating 3-4 for now (for sailor suit scenes) only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.