December 30, 2015

Kleine Grosse Stimme (on TV)




TV movie Vienna Boys Choir
–Year: 2015
–Year in film: 1955
–Country: Austria
–Who in clothing: Benedikt 10, boys, Lederhosen
–Who in clothing 2: boys, sailor suits, dresses, shorts
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: yes TV recording
–Clothing occurrence: medium *
–Rating:  7/10
–Rating: *******
–Comment: This evening on DasErste.

Wainde Wane in longer buckskin Lederhosen (without suspenders) with patina. And boys as the Vienna Boys Choir (Wiener Sängerknaben) in white and black sailor suits (good blue collars). Also 2 boys in dresses. And 1 or 2 in short Lederhosen. Also the boys in sport clothes (black shorts).

It's not a usual documentary but a real movie set in 1955. Looks quite interesting.

I can't say much more and will update this after the broadcast.

Rating 7 for now. Pics are from the trailer. Many more pics at

http://www.tvspielfilm.de/kino/filmarchiv/film/kleine-grosse-stimme,8072378,ApplicationMovie.html

Update: Very good movie. Some handsome boys. I even considered rating 8 (mainly for sailor suits), but I decided to give just 7.

I recorded it but didn't had the time to check all at slow speed. Few interesting scenes in the second half. White sailor suits at the end. Also good dorm scenes (soon on my other blog).

/2016/01/02/update-kleine-grosse-stimme/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.